Know before you go this Black Friday to score some of the lowest prices on consumer goods including TVs, other electronics, and toys.
If you’re joining the herd this Black Friday, you already know you’re in for a hectic day made worth it by some amazing deals. Finding and keeping track of all of these deals isn’t easy, according to moneytips.com your Black Friday success comes down to preparation.
Here’s their advice for maneuvering your way through this Black Friday:
- Make a List of Items You Want to Buy – Your objective for Black Friday should be to buy only the items on your list at the lowest price possible. Otherwise, you will end up spending more of your hard-earned money than you planned which benefits the retailers.
- Scope Out the Best Deals Ahead of Time – Remember, you are only looking for the items on your list. Look through the ads in your local paper or deal finding and retailers websites to find some of the best deals for brick-and-mortar stores.
- Make a Plan of Attack – Once you have identified the best deals on the items you want to buy, make a list of each item, the best store in which to buy it, the discounted price and the normal price. Scan your list and look for the items with the biggest total dollar savings. Prioritize these items by making them the first stop on your Black Friday shopping trip.
- Shop Online with Your Smartphone – Ensure that you are making the most of your time whenever you are waiting in a line to purchase an item. Pull out your smart phone and buy those great online deals while you wait to make your brick and mortar store purchases.
- Use Rewards Credit Cards for Extra Savings – We always use our rewards credit cards to tack on a few extra percentage points of savings to every purchase, every penny counts.
This article was provided by our partners at moneytips.com.
To Read More From MoneyTips: