It seems like all everyone is talking about right now is Game Of Thrones. To add to the buzz, you can now visit 12 locations where they filmed the show – Winterfell and North of the Wall – in real life!
1. The Wall: Svínafellsjökull Glacier, Iceland
2. Beyond The Wall: Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon, Iceland
3. The Mountain Beyond The Wall: Kirkjufell, Iceland
4. Castle Black and Beyond The Wall: Magheramorne Quarry, Northern Ireland
5. The North: Höfðabrekka, Iceland
6. Beyond The Wall: Vatnajökull National Park, Iceland
7. Beyond The Wall: Hverfjall Volcano, Lake Myvatin, Iceland
8. Jon and Ygritte’s Love Cave: Grjótagjá, Iceland
9. Wildling Camp: Dimmuborgir, Iceland
10. Northern Forests: Tollymore Forest Park, Northern Ireland
11. Winterfell: Castle Ward, Northern Ireland
12. Winterfell: Doune Castle, Scotland
It looks like you have to visit Scotland, Ireland and Iceland in one fair swoop! Probably worth it if you ask me!