PHOENIX- Don’t want to leave the valley but tired of the heat? Here are a few places that are perfect for a staycation in the area.
1. JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa – The JW Marriott is a perfect spot for a quick staycation featuring four acres of an outdoor pool, a 1,600-foot lazy river, a tennis and pickle ball court, a golf course, a full-service spa and so much more. Take a sip, or a dip at this beautiful (and local) resort. Find out more information here.
2. Royal Palms Resort and Spa – The resort is offering a specialty package for the summer months from May 15th to August 27th. With a two-or-more night stay, the resort is waiving all resort and parking fees! Lounge poolside in a private cabana or explore the hidden gardens on the property. Check out more information here.
3. Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows -Check out the valley’s newest $75 million Andaz, located near Old Town Scottsdale. Andaz features Spanish-style bungalows, award-winning cuisine, a poolside bar and more. The resort also hosts live music every Thursday through Saturday evening. Whether you want to snooze by the pool or jam out to a live band, Andaz Scottsdale is the new hip place to be. Find out more information here.
4. Historic Luxury Boutique Hideaway – Influenced by a Spanish and Mexican architecture, Alonzo Megargee, founded and created this Southwestern home in the 1930s. Megargee’s original charm remains in this award-winning inn. The resort offers a “Summer in Paradise Getaway” package that includes rates starting at $149/night, a credit for food and beverages, poolside treats and more. Check out more information about this charming inn here.
5. Sanctuary Resort – Located on Camelback Mountain offers beautiful casitas, suites, villas and special packages for their accommodations. Through May 27th to September 5th, the resort is offering seven different summer packages like “Three Night Reward,” “Arizona Resident Special,” and “Summer Prix Fixe & Wine Special”. Check out all this luxury resort has to offer here.