PHOENIX – The newest member of the D-backs team is pawsitively precious!
Brenly is training to become a certified therapy dog and will be making appearances at Chase Field. He is named after D-backs analyst and Fox Sports Arizona sportscaster, Bob Brenly.
The Arizona Diamondbacks teamed up with two organizations, Raising Cane’s and Gabriel’s Angels, to bring Brenly to the stadium and have him meet and connect with the children.
You can meet the team’s newest furry friend at Sunday’s games! Here is a list of Brenly’s next few appearances:
- May 19, D-backs vs. San Francisco Giants
- June 2, D-backs vs. New York Mets
- July 7, D-backs vs. Colorado Rockies
- August 18, D-backs vs. San Francisco Giants
- September 15, D-backs vs. Cincinnati Reds
At noon, Brently and other dogs from Gabriel’s Angels will be near the Phoenix Children’s Hospital Sandlot on the upper level in left field.
Follow Brenly’s journey at dbacks.com/puppylove.