PHOENIX – In honor of the 25th anniversary of NBC’s American sitcom, Friends, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf are collaborating with Warner Bros. to release a Central Perk-inspired line of drinks.
If you want to brew your own cup of coffee, the website is carrying two coffee flavors and one tea flavor.
The Central Perk Medium Roast Ground Coffee– Perfectly balanced coffee with a nutty aroma and a sweet, smooth finish that will make you feel like you’re sipping a java from Central Perk. This product contains twelve ounces and retails for $9.95.
The Central Perk Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee– Rich, aromatic coffee with sweet, chocolate undertones that pack a punch and serve as a hearty pick-me-up. This coffee also contains twelve ounces and retails for $9.95.
The Central Perk Black Tea– The final flavor available online. Freshly steeped black tea blended with bright citrus to create a sweet and refreshing flavor profile. This tea contains 20 bags and retails for $9.95.
Besides buying bags to make at home, the coffee collaboration also has fun new flavors available for purchase at the shops each themed after a character from the show according to a press release.
- The Joey (Mango Cold Brew Tea) – The sweet, juicy flavor of mango pairs with a fruity cold brew tea for an enticing and seductive treat that is sure to turn heads just like Joey Tribbiani’s and ask, “How you doin’?”
- The Monica (Midnight Mocha Cold Brew) – Cold brew perfection is here. Rich, dark chocolate syrup combined with our bold, 20-hour steeped cold brew creates precisely balanced flavors of coffee and chocolate for perfectionists like Monica Geller.
- The Rachel (Matcha Latte) – Indulge yourself like Rachel Green, with the lightly sweetened blend of ceremonial grade matcha with our silky vanilla powder and milk. Perfect for the trendsetters and matcha enthusiasts alike.
- The Ross (Classic Flat White) – No awkwardness here, this beverage is sophisticated and sleek, just how Ross Geller wants to be. Freshly pulled espresso shots finished with lightly aerated milk, makes for a sweet, velvety refreshment. Get ready to be taken seriously.
- The Chandler (Caramel Coconut Latte) – It won’t be hard to commit to this drink. A blend of creamy coconut and toasted caramel infused with our extroverted espresso that not even Chandler Bing can say no to.
- The Phoebe (Cookies and Cream Ice Blended) – The combination of sweet, creamy vanilla, a splash of espresso and chocolate cookie pieces that is guaranteed to put a pep in your step and have you singing just like Phoebe Buffay.
The drinks will be available for purchase at a Coffee Bean starting on July 31 through Aug. 27. The coffee and tea bags are available online now through the summer and in stores starting July 31.
Themed drinkware will be available for purchase in-store and is sold out online. This includes a Central Perk logo coffee mug and a “How you brewin’?” decorative mug.
As if it could get any better, the shop is offering a deal on Friends drinks starting on Aug. 4 with buy-one-get-one-free! This offer is available through the week in honor of National Friendship Day. This way, you can share the wealth without having to actually share your drink, because if you’re anything like Joey, you don’t share food.
Click here to find a Coffee Bean location near you.
Which one will you be trying?