PHOENIX – Millennials seem to be at fault for a lot of things being ruined and the most recent item on this list is relationships.
According to Your Tango, there are 10 ways millennials can ruin relationships:
- “Not Being Woke Enough” – meaning not knowing about social issues
- Smoking – because kissing an ashtray isn’t tasty
- Political parties – everyone is super sensitive about politics right now
- Having bad credit or in a lot of debt
- “Being ignored on social media”
- “They’re still on dating apps while in a relationship”– you can see where this sparks a fire
- Not able to communicate
- Too much “screen time”
- “Ghosting/breadcrumbing” – also known as disappearing
Are these things just a sign of the times or are millennials really to blame?