PHOENIX- We like big ice cream cones, and we cannot lie.
That’s why we wanted to share a few of the valley’s best ice cream shops! Get your sweet tooth ready, you’re going to want to try them all after this.
1. Flor de Michoacan has been in downtown Mesa for almost 20 years. The family shop started with two locations but today, they serve dozens of ice cream shops and grocery stores throughout the U.S. They serve their gourmet, Mexican style ice cream, agua frescas and their classic paletas. Check out more delicious details here!
2. Sweet Republic serves artisan ice cream that varies day-by-day. For example, some of today’s flavors include salted butter caramel swirl, honey lavender, sweet corn and so much more. They have a location in Scottsdale and Phoenix so check out their website and see which flavor looks the most enticing to you!
3. Churn serves just that. Freshly, churned ice cream! They offer dozens of yummy options ranging from different flavors, to different cones, to sundaes, floats, milkshakes and more! Check out their website if that doesn’t persuade you enough!
4. Sugar Bowl is a native to the city of Old Town Scottsdale since 1958! Sugar Bowl is more than an ice cream shop though. They not only offer a wide variety of ice cream, sherbet, and soda-float drinks, but they are a full-service restaurant with great sandwich and soup options! Check out their website to see the full menu.
5. Melt is a key spot in downtown Phoenix, as it is in the heart of the city on Roosevelt Row. This cute, artsy shop offers 18 flavors of ice cream, sorbet and frozen yogurt. A unique part about Melt is that you can eat your ice cream out of a Chinese take-out box with a fortune cookie on top! Check out their Facebook page for more information.
6. Novel Ice Cream is a real-life hidden gem in Phoenix. Novel is famous for its donut buns that are filled with handmade artisan ice cream. They also European waffle sandwiches and 12 unique ice cream flavors like banana creme pie or peanut butter jelly sandwich. Check out their Facebook page for more details and available flavors!