PHOENIX — Time to be a proud Arizonian and a proud local beer drinker because seven Arizona breweries were big winners at the Great American Beer Festival.
Here are the winners:
Next time you head to a brewery, check out these 7 Arizona breweries that won awards at the Great American Beer Festival
- Huss Brewing’s Oktoberfest– American-Style Amber Lager
- Historic Brewing’s Salt River– American-Style Fruit Beer
- O.H.S.O. Brewery + Distillery’s Boom Dynamite & Ales from the Crypt: Te Quiero – American-Style Fruit Beer & Wood- and Barrel-Aged Strong Stout
- Wren House Brewing’s Valley Beer– American-Style Lager or American-Style Pilsener
- SunUp Brewing’s White Russian– Coffee Stout or Porter
- MotoSonora Brewing’s Go Kart Mozart– India Pale Lager or Malt Liquor
- Saddle Mountain Brewing’s Taildragger Clan-Destine– Scottish-Style Ale
The beers came from breweries in Tempe, Flagstaff, Phoenix, Tucson, and Goodyear.
The Great Beer Festival took place in Denver this year from October 3 to 5. These seven Arizona breweries were among 300 breweries from all over the country!