PHOENIX- Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you should keep yourself inside the whole season. Come out for a quality pint of your choice with these top breweries in Arizona.
- Wren House Brewing Co. – They focus on quality crafted brewing on-site in Arizona. Unfortunately, they don’t offer a menu of food but you’re welcome to bring your own or have it delivered to pair with your brew. This taproom offers a basic setup with no TV so you can better enjoy the company of friends or neighbors.
2. Goldwater Brewing Co. – Located in Old Town Scottsdale, this family business brewery opened in 2015 and has been crafting quality Arizonian beers since. With so many of the family members who founded Goldwater having experience in crafting beers since childhood, you’re going to get a quality pint when you come out with friends. This brewery is great for social hours and is right next to great restaurants in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale.
3. Helio Basin Brewing Co. – Helio Basin opened its door a few years ago and offers classic American style brews crafted right here in Phoenix. With a focus not only on the crafted beer but the food to pair with the drinks made with local ingredients, this is a must-see destination for beer lovers and food lovers alike.
4. Lumberyard Brewing Co. – Lumberyard offers quality beer with amazing views at a higher altitude. Great food is also on the menu such as burgers, mac and cheese balls and fried tofu bites.
5. Pueblo Vida Brewing Co. – This brewery offers locally crafted beers and an always changing lineup to keep the beers flowing. One beer that sparks many’s interests is the Breakfast Stout they offer.
6. Arizona Wilderness Brewing – This owner’s passion for beer is as strong as their passion for conservation and naturalism. With locally crafted beer and fantastic food like duck fat fries with pulled pork, you can enjoy this brewery in Gilbert and at the newly opened location in Downtown Phoenix.
There are so many more great options for quality beer and you can find out more by following this link to the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild.
What brewery do you go to?