Celebrities attending the Academy Awards will go home winners whether or not they get an Oscar.
The 2019 Swag Bag, put together by Distinctive Assets, is estimated to be worth over $100,000. Gifts include a vacation to Greece and several luxury beauty products.
Distinctive Assets, a third party marketing company, has worked with the Academy for the last 17 years creating its annual “Everybody Wins” goodie bag.
“A great gift has nothing to do with the retail value,” Lash Fary, Distinctive Assets founder, said in a statement. “For years we have been breaking one of the cardinal rules of gift giving by disclosing the price tag. Instead, we are trying to start a new tradition by simply celebrating the fun and festive nature of this legendary gift bag.”
Checkout the highlight of items the lucky nominees will receive:
- Coda Signature gift box that includes cannabis-infused, hand-painted truffles and chocolate bars
- Junod absinthe
- An International Expeditions trip for two to Iceland, the Galapagos, the Amazon or Costa Rica & Panama that includes spa treatments and private chef-led Latin cooking lessons
- 2-tier gourmet pretzel gift box from Posh Pretzels
- Free sessions with phobia relief expert Kalliope Barli
- Annual membership to MOTA Los Angeles, an exclusive, members-only cannabis-friendly social club
- Mister Poop Plunger
- Beachfront escape at Avaton Luxury Villas Resort in Halkidiki, Greece
- One of a kind custom stained glass portrait by glass artist John Thoman
- CBD RX SUPREME clinical facial using 1000 mg of infused organic CBD and CBD anti-aging serums
- A weekend at the 3d Wellness Retreat in Malibu, CA
- PETA spy pen to help people blow the whistle on animal abuse
- 3-month subscription to Wall Street Journal magazine