PHOENIX – Spotify has become a staple for many music lovers and is a common streaming platform for our favorite tunes. If you’re like us, you probably have a Disney playlist hidden in your library somewhere. The question now is, what is the most-played Disney song on Spotify?
In a study conducted by the online retail group Play Like Mum, the site analyzed a list of 50 Disney songs available on Spotify based on how many times they were played. They have then ranked them accordingly.
The top ten most-played Disney songs on Spotify are as follows:
- “Let It Go,” Frozen
- “How Far I’ll Go,” Moana
- “You’re Welcome,” Moana
- “Life is a Highway,” Cars
- “Beauty and the Beast,” Beauty And The Beast (2017)
- “You’ll Be In My Heart,” Tarzan
- “A Whole New World,” Aladdin
- “Try Everything,” Zootopia
- “Love Is an Open Door,” Frozen
- “Under the Sea,” The Little Mermaid
It is no surprise to anyone that “Let It Go” tops this chart at number one. This is one song you cannot get out of your head. The soundtrack from Moana is another newer release which scored big with listeners accompanied by classics such as “Under the Sea,” “You’ll Be In My Heart,” and “Life is a Highway.”
Songs at the top of the list could be gaining popularity due to their timeliness with Disney remaking select movies. For example, the 2017 version of “Beauty and the Beast” ranked number five instead of the original from the 1991 movie.
Just to show what songs are at the bottom of the list, those overlooked or “slept on” some might say, here are the songs that are ranked 45-50.
- “Son of Man,” Tarzan
- “When Can I See You Again?” Wreck-It-Ralph
- “Remember Me,” Coco
- “Belle,” Beauty and the Beast
- “Something There,” Beauty and the Beast
- “Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People,” Frozen
Check out the full list of songs here.
Where did your go-to Disney song rank?