OPERATION HIRED 2017 Veteran Hiring Event - Phoenix, Ariz.
In 2013, the Mayor and Council passeda H.E.R.O. initiative program designed to address the unemployment of our veterans. This year’s H.E.R.O. event will include Pre-event Workshops and the opportunity to interview with Veteran-supported companies on-site.
Target Personnel: Active Military, Reserve and Guard Members, Veterans, Active Military Transitioning, Military Spouses.
Target Opportunities: Mid-level positions, Job Path Opportunities, S.T.E.M. Focused.
Held at the City of Phoenix, Business and Workforce Development Center
302 N. 1st Ave.,, 6th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 602-256-3147
Veterinary Receptionist - Glendale Animal Hospital
Busy 2 doctor companion animal practice seeksenergetic, enthusiastic, friendly, and personable individual for receptionist position. Full or part time available. Must have some verifiable reception experience (veterinary preferred), pleasant phone voice and the ability to bring your "A game" to work every day. Reliability and punctuality a must as well. Practice is modern, clean, has every gizmo know to veterinarians and a fun atmosphere to work in. Salary d.o.e.
Leave Coordinator - State of Arizona
The Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Leave Coordinator. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Guides employees and leaders regarding all leave benefits discussing various options; reviews medical certifications for completeness contacting employee to obtain missing information or clarification; determines eligibility for Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA); prepares and submits appropriate correspondence for approval/denial of FMLA, leave without pay or resignations
- Reviews, coordinates, and tracks requests for modified duty/ADA between HR representatives and employee; notifies all appropriate parties of requests and reviews division employee requests for reasonable accommodation and ergonomic assessments under the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) and determines if employee meets the requirements
- Tracks leave and Electronic Time Entry to ensure accurate completion of leave absence; enters FMLA approval/denial into the Human Resource Information Solution (HRIS); tracks employees' status, develops and generates reports to management as necessary; tracks leave with or without pay
- Provides management and employees with interpretation of Personnel Rules/Division Policies & Procedures, Federal and State Laws; ensures consistent application and compliance with such rules and policies; researches and provides guidance and direction to management/employees relating to benefits to include different types of leave; communicates with employees/supervisors keeping everyone abreast of employees' status.
- Maintains database for all actions and provides management with updated reports when needed
- Proposes revisions/updates to current internal processes based on new/updated information and participates with training Division staff of laws,policies and procedures
Dog Walker - Wag!
Wag, the on-demand dog walking app, is seeking qualified dog lovers to join the platform. Are you an animal lover with dog care experience looking for part-time work? Then you can earn up to $30/hr walking dogs with Wag!
Postmates Delivery Driver - Postmates
Get Paid Earn up to $25/hr plus tips. Start making money immediately. Work When You Want Go online anytime and earn as much as you want.
Stock Associate - Total Wine & More
As a Stock Associate, you are responsible for ensuring freight is processed efficiently to maximize product inventory levels and for providing an exceptional customer service experience in the retail store. You will ensure that the store is well-stocked and clean in addition to maintaining organized overhead and back stock areas. While both part-time and full-time positions generally focus on floor merchandise and inventory standards, you may also be assigned at times to front end cashier and sales associate duties as necessary.