Quick 6 best Margarita Day deals in the valley.
Plenty of foods have their own national holidays, but today we pay tribute to the margarita. That’s right - February 22nd marks National Margarita Day. Valley restaurants are helping you honor the tequila-based cocktail by offering up can’t-miss deals. If you don’t feel like making a public debut, check out these easy at-home margarita recipes!
1. Blanco Tacos + Tequila is serving $6 classic margaritas all day.
2. Margaritas Mexican Restaurant is giving away free “Margaritas Famous Tasters” to diners with “Marg” or “Rita” in their names. The taster includes a chicken burrito, cheese enchilada and ground beef tacos served with Mexican rice and beans.
3. On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is offering its classic House Margarita for just $2. To go along with your fresh margarita, enjoy complimentary chips and salsa all day every day.
4. Someburros is celebrating until Friday, February 24th with frozen traditional and strawberry margaritas for just $1 with purchase. But don’t get too excited, they’ll cut you off at two margaritas.
5. Tony Roma’s is offering its Classic Romarita for just $2.22 today.
6. Uptown Alley in Surprise is offering $5 margaritas. Enjoy Brandy Margaritas and Sangria Margaritas on the rocks or frozen margaritas in strawberry, mango, and raspberry.