Quick 6 best Margarita Day deals in the valley.
Plenty of foods have their own national holidays, but today we pay tribute to the margarita. That’s right - February 22nd marks National Margarita Day. Valley restaurants are helping you honor the tequila-based cocktail by offering up can’t-miss deals. If you don’t feel like making a public debut, check out these easy at-home margarita recipes!
1. Blanco Tacos + Tequila is serving $6 classic margaritas all day.
2. Margaritas Mexican Restaurant is giving away free “Margaritas Famous Tasters” to diners with “Marg” or “Rita” in their names. The taster includes a chicken burrito, cheese enchilada and ground beef tacos served with Mexican rice and beans.
3. On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is offering its classic House Margarita for just $2. To go along with your fresh margarita, enjoy complimentary chips and salsa all day every day.
4. Someburros is celebrating until Friday, February 24th with frozen traditional and strawberry margaritas for just $1 with purchase. But don’t get too excited, they’ll cut you off at two margaritas.
5. Tony Roma’s is offering its Classic Romarita for just $2.22 today.
6. Uptown Alley in Surprise is offering $5 margaritas. Enjoy Brandy Margaritas and Sangria Margaritas on the rocks or frozen margaritas in strawberry, mango, and raspberry.
Cosplay for college credit.
Zbigniew Brzezinski, the former national security adviser to…
Catching up with The Flash