CBP Officer - US Customs and Border Control
Standing behind Frontline Personnel is a dedicated team of professional staff members. CBP has thousands of employees working in mission and operations support as everything ranging from mechanics, to lab technicians, to lawyers, to program management analysts. CBP will post all future professional job opportunities on USAJOBS.gov.
Pastry Cook II - Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality and presentation standards, and food prep checklists. Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food before use. Safely and appropriately use baking and measuring tools/equipment/appliances to prepare baked foods. Follow and ensure compliance with food safety handling policies and procedures, including personal hygiene procedures.
Personnel Officer - State of Arizona
The Arizona Exposition and State Fair is seeking a dynamic, self-starter Personnel Officer to direct all Human Resources and personnel functions for the agency. In this phenomenal role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- All Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) personnel data entries; HRIS approver and administrator for all personnel functions;
- Discipline and affirmative action programs, policies and procedures recommendations for improvement;
- Collaborate with and advise leadership team;
- Develop, implement and lead training programs and crew development; employee relations;
- EEO/ADA liaison; Health and Welfare Benefit Liaison; Retirement System Liaison; Workers Compensation Liaison; Rideshare/Telecommunication liaison
- Background checks on all new hires; administration of agency policies and procedures; answer inquiries from staff and public; merit incentive plan and program administration; MAPS evaluation program administration;
- Develop and oversee intern and volunteer programs; Morale Committee Chair.
Behavior Interventionist - Autism Spectrum Therapies
No Experience Required – We’ll Train You! Learn Applied Behavior Analysis and help a child succeed in school and life! As a Behavior Interventionist for Autism Spectrum Therapies (check out our website at http://www.autismtherapies.com), you'll be trained and developed to provide in-home behavioral intervention to children with autism and their families.
Receptionist - HOPE Group
We are seeking candidates whopossessexceptional understanding of service, great organizational & interpersonal skills and a proven strong multitasking ability. We prefer a minimum of 1-2 years strong demonstrated front desk receptionist experience.
Service Advisor - Paradise Valley - AAA Arizona
Service Advisors at AAA Arizona make a great income with benefits you don’t see very often in the automotive industry! You will receive 3 weeks of Paid Time Off in your first year and 24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time to allow you time to give back to the community! Other great benefits include 401k with company match, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Short and Long Term Disability, ASE Certification Reimbursement, Free AAA Membership, just to name a handful. We offer a weekly guarantee with an earning potential anywhere from $50k to $120k. The average Service Advisor income last year was $71k.